Most Asked Questions
1. How much is delivery?
Our delivery fee starts at $25 and increases depending on delivery location.
2. How much does set up cost?
Set up fee starts at $50 then increases depending on the amount of set up that is needed
3. Do you deliver on Sundays?
Yes! Delivery fee is $125 on Sundays. Set up fee is extra.
4. What is your payment policy?
In order to start an order with us, we require a half deposit, then the remaining balance must be paid in full two weeks prior to the wedding date.
5. How far in advance do I need to place an order?
We love at least a month notice but it is never too early to start planning.
6. How late is too late to order wedding flowers?
It is never too late! We take last minute orders. However, we may not be able to guarantee everything you want on short notice.
7. When I pick up my flowers, how do I keep them fresh until the ceremony?
We recommend keeping the flowers in a refrigerator or cooler. Do NOT freeze.
8. How long do you rent your items for?
We have four arches available for rent. You can rent them for 24 hours at a time.
9. How much is a bag of rose petals?
Rose petals bags are $15 each. It approximately has a dozen roses in it which is three large handfuls.
10. How will I know what my wedding flowers look like before the wedding?
We send you pictures of everything the day before, so there are no surprises.
11. What flowers are in season?
We get most flowers year around. However, highly requested flowers like dahlias, peonies, colored ranunculus, lavender, and veronica have shorter seasons. Refer to our Bunch Pricing DIY page to see when they are available.